KARIBAN France, which owns the Native Spirit brand, is a limited liability company with a single shareholder, incorporated in the Toulouse Register of Companies under number 421 346 461, whose registered office is located in Villeneuve-lès-Bouloc (hereinafter the "Company"), and is part of the Tex Groupement economic interest grouping located at 10 Avenue du Girou, 31620 Villeneuve-lès-Bouloc, France, incorporated in the Toulouse Register of Companies under number 752 032 888 (hereinafter the "Group").
Aware of the importance in protecting privacy and individual freedoms, we agree to protect such privacy and freedoms in accordance with applicable laws and especially Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the "Regulation") and France's Data Protection Act 1978, as amended.
The aim of this Policy is to inform you of the principles that govern how the Company processes your personal data on its website in its capacity as the controller within the meaning of the Regulation and/or as the joint controller alongside the Group. This Policy also informs you of your individual rights for protecting your personal data.
1. TERMS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1.1 CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
As part of our relationship, the Company and the Group, whether individually or jointly, are required to process information that is likely to identify you. This information constitutes personal data.
To be more precise, the Company is required to process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data: first name and surname.
- Professional data: the name of your company, work address, email address and telephone number.
- Any personal information appearing in documents associated with the processing activities implemented.
- Login details: IP address and information relating to your account on our website.
1.2 PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal data collected on our website are used exclusively for the purposes described below and for the legal basis associated with the processing activities:
Purposes of processing
2. DATA STORAGE PERIODS
The personal data that we collect are processed for no longer than is necessary for the purposes pursued, while taking account of applicable limitation periods and the principle of proportionality.
3. DATA RECIPIENTS
The recipients of the personal data are as follows (strictly in consideration of the purposes pursued):
- The in-house departments of Tex Groupement and Kariban France, i.e. top management and the accounts, IT, marketing, imports, technical operations, sourcing and sales departments
- Other companies within the Top-Tex Group
- Our IT service providers
- Our marketing providers
The personal data collected may be transferred outside the European Union. When your personal data are transferred outside the European Union, we always take all the necessary measures to ensure that recipients offer guarantees ensuring an adequate level of protection that is equivalent to national and European regulations, especially through the use of standard contractual clauses by implementing technical, organisational and legal measures to improve transfer security.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality, integrity, availability and security of your personal data. In accordance with Article 32 of the Regulation, we use our best efforts to implement the appropriate technical, logical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security that is most suited to the risks incurred when processing your personal data. Wherever possible, we also take steps to prevent any loss, accidental destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to your personal data.
5. TERMS FOR EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to:
- Access or rectify your personal data (right of access and right to rectification)
- Object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds (right to object)
- To the extent permitted by the Regulation and applicable laws, request that the processing of your personal data be restricted or that your personal data be deleted (right to restriction of processing and right to erasure)
- Request the portability of your personal data (right to data portability)
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (France: Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés - CNIL) regarding how we process your personal data.
5. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed EDOS SAS to act as the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
You can contact our DPO at the following address if you have any questions concerning this policy or if you have any queries about the processing of your personal data:
Kariban - FAE: Data Protection Officer
10 Avenue du Girou
BP 32168 Villeneuve les Bouloc
31621 Eurocentre Cedex
Version of 30 June 2021